SINGER Professional 14T968DC Serger Overlock with 2-3-4-5 Stitch Capability 1300 Stitches per minute & Self Adjusting – Sewing Made EasyWhite Review
- SINGER PROFESSIONAL SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER 14T968DC Serger machine has 2-3-4-5 thread capability providing a wide selection of stitch options for all types of projects with professional results every time.
- SELF-ADJUSTING TENSION: The SINGER 14T968DC Serger has a self-adjusting tension system. Simply turn a dial to select the chart, and the tension settings for that stitch are adjusted automatically.
- SEWING SPEED: The SINGER Professional 5 14T968DC serger has a maximum sewing speed of 1,300 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly.
- 4 BUILT-IN ROLLED HEMS: The SINGER Professional 14T968DC 5 sewing machine converting to the Rolled Hem sewing mode is effortless. An easy access lever moves the stitch finger in position for rolled hemming.
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Professional 5 14T968DC serger has a wide range of stitch options for sewing seams, hems, decorative edges, rolled hems, cover hems, and more..Amps : 0.5
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only. Note: To ensure proper stitching, it is important to keep tension while threading the machine.
- Limited 90-DAY Warranty for Adjustments, Belts, Rings, Bulbs, Attachments; Limited 2-Year Warranty for Motors, Light assembly, Wiring, Switches,Speed control and Electronic Components; Limited 25-Year Warranty for Sewing Machine Head
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
1100 Yards Spool Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread Assorted Colors Set for Home Commercial Sewing Embroidery Machines (23 Colors) Review
- I have waited so , so long to finally purchase one of these bulk orders of sewing thread! I was put off by the reviews on other sellers’ items and afraid I’d end up with some size/ quality/ quantity discrepancies and it would be a hassle to make it right if that were even an option
- I love these embroidery threads! I was afraid of buying “cheap” thread, but this is good quality, beautiful thread
- There’s a missing spool
- This is my 2nd order of this brand of thread
- Loved the shine on this thread
New brothread 80 Spools 500m Each Embroidery Machine Thread with Clear Plastic Storage Box – Colors Compatible with Janome Robison-Anton Colors Review
- Talk about great organizing products! That’s exactly what we have with this product
- Honestly, I think this thread works as well as any of the higher end threads I use (Madeira, Isacord, Aurifil)
- I have used brotjread for several years and I like it
- Thought I was buying the storage case but pleased with the 80 cones of thread in it
- I bought this product because of its reviews and am eager to try my hand at it
- Nice thread, nice colors
- Pretty colors and sheen
- This was exactly what my wife wanted and was a great value
Threadart Machine Embroidery Starter Kit – Includes 120 Spools Polyester Thread Stabilizer Bobbin Thread Review
- I try to review based on what I would like to know if I was considering buying it
- I received this as a birthday present from my husband & was so excited to get it
- I actually was only looking for stabilizer & bobbin thread when I came across this machine embroidery starter kit
- The thread colors are beautiful
- do you have someone in your family who has an embroidery machine? GET THIS FOR THEM ! seriously! you can never have enough stabilizer
- Wooden stand had some bent pegs, but it was alright
- Being new to embroidering, I do not have any other experience with thread or stabilizer to compare this kit to
- This tread is wonderful
- Awesome! Love it! It arrived in perfect condition everything was exactly as expected, this was one of my best purchases
Sewing Rotary Hook for Industrial Sewing Machine Review
- It is good to know that most bobbin hocks are industrial standards
- I ordered this for my Juki 8700 and as the description said it will work for that machine and it did not fit the machine
- could not use ,all my machines take the larger bobbins
Tear Away Embroidery Stabilizer – 1.8 Ounce Medium Weight 10" x 100 yd Tearaway for Machine Embroidery Review
- I was really hesitant to purchase this because wasn’t sure of the thickness When it arrived I thought it was too thick, but after using to machine quilt I found this perfect for that
- Best purchase!!!
It keeps my embroidery sewing machine project straight
- The stabilizer tears very easily when you try to make it tighter in the hoop, but only tears so so after you’re done embroidering
- This is a stiff stabilizer
- I’ve used different brands of the tear away stabilizer for my machine embroidery designs and this is about the easiest to use
- Great stabilizer
3 thoughts on “SINGER Professional 14T968DC Serger Overlock with 2-3-4-5 Stitch Capability 1300 Stitches per minute & Self Adjusting – Sewing Made EasyWhite Reviews”
The Singer is the hands-down winner in the value-for-price category, and it has several features that the Babylock doesn’t have.This Singer machine works well.Keeping one setup for coverstitch and the other for overlocking.So I’m glad I did.It’s got a few little quirks that I have not run into before , but nothing serious.So I ordered this Singer Professional 5 machine as I’ve been dreaming of having one since I first learned about them – oh so many years ago.It’s just a horrible pain to serge an edge and have to go to the sewing machine to use a double needle to finish off the hem.As far as sergers that can go over bulky products, I’m very satisfied.I also want a professional-looking hem finish, especially for knits–the kind that can only be accomplished with a cover stitch machine.After many hours of research and testing I decided that the Professional 5 was for me and I read every single review on this machine and watched many youtube videos as well.Extremely easy to use the instructions are helpful.If you’re open to learning, go for it.I dont like the yellow light of it.Agradeceria me las enviara junto a factura.I spent a lot of time reading, sourcing supplies .I’m sure they are all great but I loved the idea of a single machine that does 2 jobs.this serger is so awesome, i wanted to share my feedback:https://www.Plus, even after about ten years, I still miss being able to adjust the tensions to my liking.I didn’t want to fall into the steps others posted in that I didn’t want to buy a cheaper model only to have to upgrade later, I figured I would take the plunge with my first serger, and I’m glad I did.
I didn’t want to fall into the steps others posted in that I didn’t want to buy a cheaper model only to have to upgrade later, I figured I would take the plunge with my first serger, and I’m glad I did.I haven’t tried the flatlock or the chainstitch yet.I couldn’t ever get it threaded.Threading this is considerably more easy than my serger which is delight.That being said, I need all the help I can get.I feel like I made the right choice!Keep in mind, this machine will likely be overwhelming for a beginning sewist.I started teaching myself to sew on a regular sewing machine last month and received this today.My main interests in this machine were for garment construction and finishing, as well as making home decor items.I was going to do an exchange but couldn’t reorder at the same price so I braved the repair.This Pro 5 was a bit overwhelming right out of the box, but don’t let that stop you.But you do have to take time to learn how to do it.I’d also studied the instruction manual that you can download from Singer, but it needed the machine to be of any use.A big one, considering that some reviewers had stated that shifting from coverstich to serging was a bit of a process.I have sewn with a regular machine since then and have gained enough skill to want to add a professional touch to my clothes and start a small business.I’m not gonna say no beginner should use this, just I think that those who have never used a sewing machine might feel underwater.I don’t know how it would be for a total beginner.🙂~~~~~~~~~I bought this machine in November 2020.I used it for about 20 years, and then it began to malfunction, so I invested in another one, which I still use; it’s over 10 years old.This is my third serger and I couldn’t get it to stitch.
Another reviewer described this serger as having a steep learning curve, but one well worth conquering, and I totally agree. This is a MACHINE, sturdy and does a lot of things, after 5 years with my Brother 1034 overlock I thought is time to buy another one.Auto tension is great!! Watch the you tube videos, multiple different ones.It was a bit overwhelming learning to use how to use the machine at the beginning.I have used the narrow and wide coverstitch, the 4 thread ultra stretch mock safety stitch, a 3 thread overlock stitch and a rolled hem.I would give it 5 stars but the threading instructions are not quite clear.Lots of accessories were included.This machine can be very complicated to learn.This is the first cover stitch machine I have used .I would suggest only buying this machine after careful consideration.I grew up using a serger so I figured in the end that the ability of this machine outweighed any difficulty I may have in threading it.But after careful consideration, I went for it !I have two years sewing experience and no serger experience before getting this serger, so I was mentally prepared that my journey with this machine will probably be treacherous.It really does fabulous work.Would turn on but not make a single sound upon pressing the foot pedal.If you decide to buy this machine, there are two parts you will have trouble getting if something happens to this machine.Easy to swap from serger to coverstitch function.Does MANY different stitches, including a couple of different cover stitches.She has over 30 years experience with all kind of machines, but she found this one of them harder to understand, as right now she still trying to figure it out.