SINGER HD6700 Electronic Heavy Duty Sewing Machine with 411 Stitch Applications – Sewing Made Easy Product Review and Key Specs
- HEAVY DUTY SEWING WITH ENDLESS CREATIVITY MADE EASY: The SINGER Heavy Duty 6700C gives you the best of both worlds in heavy duty sewing and endless creative possibilities! In addition to strength, speed, and enhanced power, enjoy incredible creative capabilities with 411 Stitch Applications (basic, stretch, and decorative stitches). Enjoy your sewing more than ever with its super easy-to-use features!
- ENHANCED POWER: Thanks to the machine’s powerful motor, you’ll have the needle piercing power and extra high sewing speed to take on your heavy duty sewing projects with ease.
- PROFESSIONAL SPEED: A true workhorse sewing up to 1,100 Stitches per minute.
- LETTERING FONT- Personalize projects with custom words or phrases.
- LCD SCREEN- Clearly displays your selected stitch, as well as stitch settings for length and width.
- TOUCH BUTTON STITCH SELECTION- Select your stitch with a simple touch of a button – the optimum stitch length and stitch width are preselected so you can start sewing faster, but stitch settings can be adjusted as desired to customize your projects.
- TOP DROP-IN BOBBIN- Easy to thread and easy to see! The transparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don’t run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
Bernette b05 Crafter Sewing Machine Review
Bernette B77 Deco Sewing & Quilting Machine with Deluxe Embroidery Bundle Review
Bernette B79 Sewing & Embroidery Machine Deluxe Bundle with Premier Software Review
SINGER SM024 Sewing Machine With Included Accessory Kit 24 Stitches Simple & Great For Beginners Review
- My wife received this as a birthday gift and she loves it
- The machine is what I expected and has all the features I need
- Fantastic machine for repairs, simple sewing tasks
- It’s easy to learn for beginners with a great YouTube video on the exact same model
- This was a gift for one of my daughters and she absolutely loves it
Singer Sew-It-Goes 224 Piece – Sewing Kit & Craft Organizer – Sewing Case Storage with Machine Sewing Thread White Review
- After realizing my old sewing supplies had gotten irretrievably split up and lost between moves and several years of being too busy with school for any projects, I decided to start fresh with a new kit
- The case itself is study, colorful and with a lot of space
- This is a useful kit if you just need to organize a small number of thread spools, bobbins, and basic sewing notions–or if you need an on-the-go travel kit
- Smaller than I expected
- I picked out this case because I liked the size and portability of it and how it opened up
- The wife really likes it
- I decided to get my own sewing machine and wanted an organized kit for holding all my accessories
- Liked the idea of having all in one sewing tote but the case itself will not last long
3 thoughts on “SINGER HD6700 Electronic Heavy Duty Sewing Machine with 411 Stitch Applications – Sewing Made Easy Review”
Daughter loved Es muy intuitiva de usar, la velocidad en que da las puntadas uno puede ponerlo en la velocidad adecuada para las habilidades de la persona y lo más importante puede coser hasta 4 capas de mezclilla .Very disappointed that this was obviously used before.When using the bobbin winder it wants to fill the bobbin up right to the rim… is it supposed to do that?… I always stop it before that. I have to keep this as I have no way to print label The first 3times I used it was good .Had it right at 30 days when it through an error code, and started making a loud banging noise.I love singer machine, it’s an American made product that you can be proud of.I was able to stitch through leather and jeans, it zooms through straight stitches on thinner materials, and it looks good doing it.No instructions, no trouble shooting guide, needles have smallest eyes I ever did see definitely not meant for heavy duty thread.So far so good I hope it’s good and last long time .This machine is fairly user friendly and has the power to go through layers and layers of canvases and other thick fabrics and leather.but let me assure you, this is not your father Singer, it is awesome in every way, easy to use, powerful, and has more features than a fighter jet.But so far a hearty and helpful machine![/review1][review2] Didn’t like no manual for some people don’t do internet!! Sould let people know the display window does not light up so hard to see This sewing machine was supposed to be NEW but I was sent a used one?????????? Someone had already attempted to thread it; one of the plastic/rubber feet was missing, fingerprints were all over the bobbin plate.
No instructions, no trouble shooting guide, needles have smallest eyes I ever did see definitely not meant for heavy duty thread.La recomiendo ampliamente.Couldn’t be more stratified. Es algo ruidosa, para programarla es un poco complicado, coser sin el pedal es un poco más complejo que una máquina de otra marca que tengo.Facil de usar.Definitivamente es una nueva generación de maquinas de coser que facilita enormemente el trabajo.