rxmeili Sewing Machine Portable mini Electric Sewing Machine for beginners 12 Built-in Stitches 2 Speed with Foot Pedal，Light Storage Drawer Specs and Review
- [Size and weight of sewing machine] Net weight of sewing machine: 2.4KG, size: 12.25.911.8 inches, suitable for household use, such as remodeling clothing, hand-made, sewing home decoration and other sewing needs.
- [Sewing machine dual power and dual switch] Our sewing machine can be controlled by foot switch and button switch, whether you are a beginner or a sewing enthusiast, you can easily operate it, AC adapter and 4 AA batteries two power modes, battery mode is suitable for you to use when going out, remember not to use two power modes at the same time, otherwise the motor will be damaged.
- [Sewing Machine User Guide] There are threading indication marks printed on the body, which can help you easily thread the thread. Whether you are a beginner or a sewing enthusiast, please watch the use video carefully before using it, which can help you create works more easily.
- [Sewing machine 12 kinds of stitches and reverse stitching] Our household sewing machine has 12 kinds of stitches, 1-4 is the adjustment stitch length, 5/6 is the pattern stitch, 7/8 is the lock stitch, 9-12 is a curve stitch, just adjust the knob to the corresponding number, you can use the corresponding stitch. In reverse sewing, you need to keep pressing the reverse sewing switch to use the reverse sewing function.
- [Precautions for use of sewing machine] 1. The battery and AC adapter cannot be used at the same time. 2. Incorrect operation will cause jamming or broken needles, please watch the video carefully and read the instructions before use. 3. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
Juki MO-80CB Free-Arm Serger Overlock Machine Reviews
- Great serger
- Love this serger, sews great, easy to adjust
- I’d been wanting a serger for years (decades?) and had never broke down and bought one
- I chose this model because of the brand reputation and the free arm
- I do alterations and had to have a serger with a free arm
- This machine is great so far
- It was easy to set up and start using
- I needed to look on YouTube to thread it properly, but once I threaded it, it was a breeze to use
SINGER Universal Heavy Duty Machine Needles 6-Pack Reviews
- I bought for my prepping supplies
- I think these are the best needles for my sewing machine
- Used it for outdoor mesh fixing and it didn’t bend or break
- The picture on this item shows 5 needles, but the description says there are 3 needles
- Picture showed 5 needles but only was a 3 pack
- I used these needles for sewing vinyl
- Picture shows 5 needles but product verbiage is for 3 needles
- I sew fleece with layers of various types of absorbent or cushioned material between
- wife needed them for sewing
SINGER 4411 4423 4432 4452 Mechanical Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Extension Table Gray Reviews
- Slight alteration on table so it would fit my machine
- Not best quality but works
- This extension table works on specific singer sewing machine models
- As mentioned by other people, make sure that your machine was made in Vietnam and that it has four small holes where this platform will be attached (second photo)
- This is a great addition to my sewing set-up but my husband had to drill holes in the base of my machine, though, since it is an older molded and did not have the slots to attach the table extension
- Mine didn’t have holes for the little tabs
- I bought this for my 44S, and it fit perfectly
- This extension table fits very well on the 4432
- It’s perfect however, operater error in ordering got the wrong size for my machine
Sew-link #86 Ruffler Attachment for Bernina Reviews
- I had one of these with the Singer that I had to discard
- Authentic and works like a champ
Gk9-890 Portable Bag Closer Machine 110V Industrial Electric Bag Closing Sewing Sealing Stitching Machine for Woven Snakeskin Paper Bag 190W Handheld High Speed Machine with Accessories Reviews
- I needed this for my business
- I bought it last month and be very satisfied with this portable bag closer machine
- Machines works for its designated task
3 thoughts on “rxmeili Sewing Machine Portable mini Electric Sewing Machine for beginners 12 Built-in Stitches 2 Speed with Foot Pedal，Light Storage Drawer Review”
It comes threaded + ready to sew.Wasn’t sure if it would be able to handle the thick material however to my surprise it did.It worked great for about four inches on a cloth hem then it popped and quit working. 😄 It’s a good price for everything that comes with it.But once I graduated from repairing holes and sewing small darts, I realized the machine isn’t of the most solid construction so it does not hold up to larger projects like full-on making your own clothes- my first machine’s needles kept on breaking while using the zig-zag function and the machine is finicky- everything needs to be perfect for it to work, and I wouldn’t recommend sewing any thicker fabrics or multiple layers of fabric.I have a full size machine, but I wanted a small portable machine to do quilting projects and to transport to our church quilting group, This machine is so much better.I was very skeptical at first, but it worked great.[/review2][review3] Very convenient and easy to use..It did take me a little to learn how to get the hang of it but it comes with good instructions and the video in the amazon ad really helped too.It’s not horrible but if you’re going to buy it, just make sure you won’t get mad if it runs a project because it jams.Stores very nice, and easy to follow instructions My sewing is broke[/review1][review2] Our daughter taught herself how to sew watching YouTube videos and this is a great starter sewing machine that she can easily navigate.
Has all the basic stitching patterns you would usually use at a turn of a dial.They refused to understand the real problem.Also,the built in thread cutter is very useful and is in the perfect place.Would recommend for average sewer, not seamstress.It’s been inspirational.Gifted to experienced user; she could not set it up.We went to turn on and it started sewing by itself.I was able to hem a shirt with ease.They have always wanted to upgrade from the handheld sewing machine, so I am very happy to get this product.Did not sew one stitch.
Easy to use! Works well Excellent I love it!! I brought this sewing machine for my mom as she wanted an upgrade to her sewing.I cannot explain the amount disappointment I have in this product The sewing machine is great and easy to use.It’s small and easy to Handel and doesn’t need a special place. Machine was given as a gift and due to COVID couldn’t celebrate until now.They started doing home economics projects in school.[/review6]<!– .Sewing machine once turned on continually runs without the use of the foot pedal will only stop once you turn the button to off.All the lil extra items very poor quality.