Poolin Sewing Machine for Beginners with Reverse Stitch and 27 Stitch Applications Easy to Use Desktop Small Quilting and Include Accessories 5 Presser Foot 2 Bobbins and 3 Needles Specs and Reviews
- Easy to Use: We will send you the instructions and tips of the machine via Amazon mail to help you use the machine better. With a full range of user-friendly features, the Poolin EOC565 is perfect sewing machine with reverse stitch for both beginners learning to sew and more advanced sewers looking for versatility. With an automatic bobbin winding system, quick-and-easy threading, simple switch stitch and a front-loading bobbin system, set-up is simple and frustration-free.
- Various Stitch Applications: This beginners sewing machine is perfect for almost all of your sewing and quilting projects with it’s full size sewing area. It features 27 built-in stitch applications including overlocking, blind, decorative stitch and a built-in 4-Step Buttonhole. You can also combine stitches to embellish projects like garment sewing, home decoration, quilting and even heirloom projects with ease!
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame: Differ from other plastic frames sewing machines which can deteriorate quickly and be more difficult to repair, this Poolin full-sized sewing machine has an interior heavy duty metal frame which makes it possible to provide long lasting durability and stable performance at any speed.
- Free Accessories Included：The Poolin EOC565 mechanical sewing machine comes with a variety of quick change sewing feet and accessories for basic sewing including buttonholing presser foot,zipper foot, blind stitch foot, hemmer foot, all purpose foot, 3 needles,2 bobbins, seam Ripper with lint brush, screwdriver, 4 spools of sewing thread and spool pin disc.
- Variable Speed Controller: The infinitely variable speed foot pedal controller of this small sewing machine has a very sensitive response which allow you to swith between differnet level of speed easily at your will.
- NOTE: This item is designed only for American 110V/120V (Single Voltage) and may require a power adapter or voltage transformer to work in countries outside of USA & Canada.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
Juki DDL555ON Sewing Machine & Table Review
Yamata Industrial Overlock Sewing Machine K.D table & Servo Motor with Ikonix LED light DIY. Review
Bernette b70 Embroidery Machine $200 Worth of Embroidery Designs! Review
Brother Sewing Quilting Machine CS6000i 60 Built-in Stitches 2.0" LCD Display Wide Table 9 Included Sewing Feet Review
- When I’ve had something for a while, I get it in my head that it was a magical product and “They just don’t make them like that” any more
- I bought the machine for the price and the features, but I have to admit, I was nervous after reading some of the reviews that told about all the problems that they had right away
- First off, I normally don’t write reviews
- I am happy with this machine overall
- I purchased this sewing machine many years ago and have used it on a regular basis
- I have been sewing for about 40 years and am just getting started as a volunteer sewing instructor for 4-H
- This is my third Brother machine, and overall I am happy with the product, but it is not perfect
- I was looking for an easy machine to use and this is it
- I bought my first CS6000i 9 years ago as a factory refurb and loved it! I finally worn it out to the point that it would cost more to fix it than to replace it
Simthread 63 Brother Colors Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread Kit 40 Weight for Brother Babylock Janome Singer Pfaff Husqvarna Bernina Embroidery Sewing Machines 550Y Review
- Great deal! Awesome thread for those with a tight budget
- Love the thread choices
- I am using it for a different machine so the rolls don’t sit well but again, it’s different machine than mentioned
- This was a Gift for my Niece, she just got an Embroider Sewing Machine
- I bought these on a flash deal after I had put them in my wish list
- Great value
- The array of colors is perfect
3 thoughts on “Poolin Sewing Machine for Beginners with Reverse Stitch 27 Stitch Applications Easy to Use Desktop Small Quilting Include Accessories 5 Presser Foot 2 Bobbins 3 Needles Reviews”
She likes it very much and made some clothes for my kids.Clear instruction to start and really smooth stitching moving all the way through.I bought it for my mom and she likes it a lot.Any question I has was spelled out with the guidebook mine came with. It’s ok but not grest[/review1]<!– .