Mini Sewing Machine for Beginner Portable Sewing Machine 12 Built-in Stitches Small Sewing Machine Double Threads and Two Speed Multi-function Mending Machine with Foot Pedal for Kids Women (Purple) Product Reviews
- 【The Perfect Home Sewing Machine Kit】This mini sewing machine set has what you need to get started including bobbins, spools, a spare needle, and needle threader.You don’t need to spend extra money and time to purchase these accessories separately, as long as you purchase this sewing machine set, you can easily get them! Perfect for beginners, kids,children, girls, women & sewing enthusiasts.
- 【Reverse Sewing &12 kinds of stitches】Our mini sewing machine has reverse sewing to help great sewing. 12 kinds of different stitch patterns, including straight stitches, zigzag stitches, etc., to fits your different needs in sewing. The new upgrade is equipped with night auxiliary lighting. Just adjusting button to the corresponding number to get your wants.
- 【Sewing machine dual power and double switch】Our household sewing machine can be controlled by foot switch and button switch, whether you are a beginner or a sewing enthusiast, you can easily operate it, AC adapter and 4 AA batteries two power modes, battery mode is suitable for you to use when going out.
- 【Portable Size and Suitable for Beginners】Net weight: 5.3 pounds, Size: 10.8″ 4.7″ 10.2″. Portable sewing machine is very easy to use and you can sew both thick materials such as denim or soft ones such as silk. such as altering and creating clothing, crafting, quilting, home decor and more. Good for beginners and different speed to ensure the safety.
- 【Great Gift 】The mini sewing machine kit is suitable for both beginners and children. It is the best gift for Christmas, Children’s Day, Birthday, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Mother’s Day, and other festivals. Whether you are a beginner or a sewing enthusiast, please watch the use video carefully before using it, which can help you create works more easily.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
SINGER Universal Hard Carrying Case White Impact Resistant Plastic Fits Most Free-Arm Portable Sewing Machines – Sewing Made Easy Review
- Very nice box with two locks
- It’s a good sturdy case but: 1 – it’s easy to not set the latches completely, or pop one open inadvertently, causing your machine to fall out when lifting the case (putting a simple safty pin in each latch solves that); 2 – your machine just sits on the case bottom
- Universal carrying case
- My new machine now lives securely in here with plenty of room for my sewing ‘stuff’
- This is just about the only hard case I could find for a sewing machine
- This case is lightweight and easy to use
- My Singer 319W fits inside with room to spare! This is also a sturdy case and I feel like my 60+ years old sewing machine is well protected
- It was a perfect fit and it keeps my machine safe from my cats
- Got as a special request gift for my Mom
SINGER SM024 Sewing Machine With Included Accessory Kit 24 Stitches Simple & Great For Beginners Review
- My wife received this as a birthday gift and she loves it
- The machine is what I expected and has all the features I need
- Fantastic machine for repairs, simple sewing tasks
- It’s easy to learn for beginners with a great YouTube video on the exact same model
- This was a gift for one of my daughters and she absolutely loves it
Brother CS7000X Computerized Sewing Quilting Machine 70 Built-in Stitches LCD Display Wide Table 10 Included Feet White Review
- I bought the machine for the price and the features, but I have to admit, I was nervous after reading some of the reviews that told about all the problems that they had right away
- First off, I normally don’t write reviews
- I am happy with this machine overall
- I bought this as a second sewing machine
- I purchased this sewing machine many years ago and have used it on a regular basis
- I have been sewing for about 40 years and am just getting started as a volunteer sewing instructor for 4-H
- Purchased to replace my wife’s Singer
- This is my third Brother machine, and overall I am happy with the product, but it is not perfect
- I bought my first CS6000i 9 years ago as a factory refurb and loved it! I finally worn it out to the point that it would cost more to fix it than to replace it
SINGER Making The Cut Sewing Machine with 97 Stitch Applications & Accessory Kit M3330 Simple & Easy To Use Perfect For Beginners Review
- Before you even touch anything on this machine after unboxing it, go to Singer
- Loved that it took off right from unpack
- I’ve never used a sewing machine before buying this one and I’m really happy with it
- This is a simple machine when all you need are the basics
- I bought this machine for mom
- I bought this because I wanted to get into sewing
- This machine runs fine
- I do light sewing
- For being a first time sewer with a
- I sew for charity and my machine of over 30 yrs gave up
SINGER Heavy Duty Sewing Machine With Included Accessory Kit 110 Stitch Applications 4432 Perfect For Beginners Gray Review
- These machines are mass produced and the machines well oiled gears dry up and get gummy
- I had to have this machine serviced about a month and a half after I bought it
- This is a good sturdy sewing machine
- I purchased this as my singer tradition was going out of alignment
- I am delighted with this sewing machine! it is fast and smooth at the same time, I can sew very well and it sews thick fabrics and thick hems with ease without the #16 needle breaking, I love that
- I really like it, I made shirts and a couple of small quilts
- Bought this to replace another machine I never should have wasted money on (common brand of a variety of products, won’t mention the name but I should’ve known better!) and I couldn’t be happier
- Overall, I am extremely pleased with this machine
- This machine is amazing
3 thoughts on “Mini Sewing Machine for Beginner Portable Sewing Machine 12 Built-in Stitches Small Sewing Machine Double Threads Two Speed Multi-function Mending Machine with Foot Pedal for Kids Women (Purple) Reviews”
So when I say this machine is incredibly user-friendly that means something 😅.It works perfectly on all types of pants & other fabric.Right out of the box it’s easy to start using.It was easy to learn.I did have a couple problems at first but that was the fault of the learning curve and not the machine.They made a Christmas tree skirts, oven mitts , and their own pj shorts, and they are only 5 and 9,lol.I am a beginner in sewing.I don’t think this product is just for children as it works very well. Easy to learn and use nice stitch appearance.I’m really happy for this purchase , it’s really easy to use, not heavy at all and I can move it around .I fixed a small hole in some jeans with no trouble but when I went to do a big job- making drapes – it absolutely can not handle that.Really nice and compact It is so simple to use! I wish the instructions had more to them but it works great! Easy to use.It won’t sew thick or heavy fabric .We’re both petite and always have problems with length.This could not handle the thickness of denim seams so don’t try that, but if you’re working with simple designs and its your first time this is a good first machine. I recently purchased this machine to learn how to tailor my own pants like jeans, cargos, dress pants etc.
Because it was a gift .This machine is easy to use.I have never had this much trouble with a sewing machine— don’t waste your money or time.my wife is pro in sewing and we have a real machine, she tried to adjust, fix, address this one but nothing..Hasn’t been used since! Not worth to buy it… string got stocked each time. Cumple con el objetivo , muy buena I am well seasoned with sewing machines as I’ve been sewing since I was a little girl.Maybe it’s just me but, I can’t figure it out!![/review5][review5] I bought this machine since I was curious about getting back into sewing, but once I had all of my fabric ready to go and started sewing the machine started acting weird and then wouldn’t even turn on after I tried unplugging and plugging it back in.It jammed on a simple stitch and the threading on the back looks atrocious.I think the machine I got might have been used and returned already? And maybe it was returned because it was a defective version? I couldn’t get it to work.
Maybe it’s just me but, I can’t figure it out!! I bought this machine since I was curious about getting back into sewing, but once I had all of my fabric ready to go and started sewing the machine started acting weird and then wouldn’t even turn on after I tried unplugging and plugging it back in.I changed the tension settings and it still would do the same.Excellent little machine for a beginner.Can not return.entry-content –><!– .