KPCB Sewing Machine with DIY Materials for Kids Beginners Girls Specs and Review
- 【Fabric Blind Box】The mini sewing machine comes with a DIY Fabric Blind Box. You will receive one of the fabric bags for drawstring bag or mask. For practice, the machine is equipped with bobbins, needles, pins and thimble.
- 【Suitable for Beginners】Ideal size for beginners to learn sewing, easy to store or carry out to travel. Come with adapter, foot pedal, built-in cutter and built-in led light, which is convenient for beginners to start sewing.
- 【Safe and Functional】Equipped with safety guard, it protects your fingers from injury. And lower speed mode is designed for beginners. Enjoy a happy and interesting sewing time.
- 【Double Thread】Equipped with simple straight stitches, double threads help to strengthen the stitches. It can be used to sew pet clothes, coins bag, sleeves, aprons, handkerchiefs, etc.
- 【Tutorial Manual】Learning the sewing machine, DIY drawstring bag or mask, please read the manual or search for the videos. Welcome to contact us if you have any question about this item.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
SolidGnik Bobbin Winder Automatic Bobbin Winder for Sewing with 10PCS Metal Bobbins Suitable for Domestic Industrial Sewing Machines Reviews
- A great bobbin winder
- A great bobbin winder, I bought a different model at the fabric store
- Happy with the item, functions well, however if you have bobbins smaller than a 66 or 15 (my brother machine) the casing for the sensor gets rubbed up against the winding wheel and causes a melting plastic smell and buildup of plastic on the curved edge
- So Fast and easy to use
- This little machine is automatic and the adjusting is simple and easy
- This bobbin winder has an awkward path for threading with three holes to go through ,one blocked by the structure
- This bobbin winder is very good the only problem is this is only for one size hole bobbin
- Sturdy and we’ll built
Fbshicung 50 Pieces Metal Sewing Bobbins with Case 4Pcs Plastic Floss Bobbins Compatible with Brother Singer Babylock Janome Kenmore SA156 Reviews
- Received this in the mail today 4-7-22
- Yikes, I made a mistake buying these
- There’s nothing worse than running out of bobbin thread in the middle of a seam
FQTANJU Manual Shoe Mending Machine Shoe Sewing Machine Shoe Repair Sewing Machine Reviews
- First three days, I don’t know how to use it
- I researched the product
- I recently got a replacement
- It arrived quickly
- I hated this thing at first
- It does not have an appropriate stand and someone could get really hurt by this machine
- Their quality control must be zilch
- I received this machine yesterday
- The machine worked great the setup was a pain due to poor instruction manual
NEX Sewing Machine Crafting Mending Machine Children Present Portable with 12 Built-In Stitches Reviews
- This little machine is perfect for beginning sewers
- It’s a gift, so have not tried it
- its very nice
- I wasn’t sure I really wanted to deal with a sewing machine but I am impressed with this little guy
- Before I get into the review, I’ll give a little background so anyone reading this knows where I stand when it comes to sewing
- I have tried several sewing machine and this one was not user friendly
- I have been sewing off and on for over 20 years
- Update: I bought two more of these
- Right out of the box, the sewing machine I received looked different from the advertised picture
Costway Sewing Craft Table Adjustable Multifunction Crafting Machine Desk with Storage Sturdy Computer Desk with White Finish Ideal for Home Indoor Reviews
- this table works well for my needs, I am not a heavy duty sewer
- The instructions are just diagrams, and in some of the diagrams I believe some of the parts are shown backwards or incorrectly
- I’m a professional seamstress and I have four sewing machines
- Very compact and sturdy, easy to assemble and comes with the necessary tools
- I use this for my Singer Heavy-duty machine
- This is a sturdy, variable function sewing table! Shocking value for the price
- Was alright, did get scratched up
- I like the size and roominess for working
- Dont care for thee leveling part
3 thoughts on “KPCB Sewing Machine with DIY Materials for Kids Beginners Girls Reviews”
And I bought this one, a bit skeptical about but I figured If it doesn’t help me, then at least my older children would try it. My 8 year old daughter loves this! Santa got it for her for Christmas 😉 she was so proud of the little bag she made with it.He really loves it.You are better off buying a regular size machine to teach your child on.Of course it’s not great mechanically, but for practicing and learning the basics, it’s a really good deal. Machine came without manual and thread would not function correctly.This sewing machine is best suited for beginners who want to learn the basics without having to make a huge investment.She loves the foot pedal attachment.It has trouble pushing along any medium weight fabric doubled up.So proud of herself sewing like a champ.I use it to and it works great.I bought it for my 12 year old and she loves it.Only issue I have with the machine is that there is no reverse.Better than other brands in the same price category that can be found at major retailers. Works like a charm[/review1][review2] It is great for projects of all kinds.
Not a toy.We got it for our 8 year old to learn.Pretty easy to use. My daughter loves to use this to make new outfits Gift for my Granddaughter.My son loves to craft and create and make stuffed animals.I noticed a smug by the plugs and it felt like some kind of residue. Super easy to use and our 7 year old absolutely loves this this.[/review5][review5] Great present for my daughter[/review5][review5] I bought this for my granddaughter for Christmas. A great starter sewing machine! It was easy to get started and is compact and easy to store away when not using. My daughter loves her sewing machine so much and was so easy for her to learn and use. Perfect size , easy to use , best little machine for a little one to begin learning on We love this machine.
My granddaughter loved it..I loved the size and the plastic protective guard since she is only 6 years old. Bought this as a birthday present for my 8 year old niece.Would not recommend. I purchased this for a friend to give her granddaughter.Worked well for about a day.[/review6]<!– .I don’t understand how Bought this for a Christmas gift for my niece and it doesn’t work… would not recommend AT ALL !!! Horrible product!!! Piece of junk! Tension knob does not work.