IRONWALLS Leather Cobbler Sewing Machine Manual Heavy Duty Hand Shoe Repair Mending Sewing Machine with Needles Leather Stitching Sewing Machine for Canvas Cotton Linen Bags Cloths Tents Review and Key Specs
- 【Versatile Sewing Machine】IRONWALLS hand sewing machine can be used with nylon line & cotton line, supporting high sewing thickness, which is suitable for repairing high heels, cloth shoes, leather shoes, rubber shoes, sneakers, as well as raincoats, leather bags, trousers, canvas tent, etc.
- 【High Quality Material】This shoe repair machine is made of tough iron, sturdy, durable, long service time and work perfectly with no noise.
- 【Easy to assemble】Need to be assembled on your own, however very straightforward and takes only a few minutes. It will sew reliably and well once you get it assembled right. Before working, add a little lubricant oil to the moving parts.
- 【Clever Design】The foot and needle of this sewing machine rotate 360 degree. You can slide a tall boot on and sew a complete circle or whatever without needing to rotate the boot.
- 【Benefits of manual machine】Manual shoe repair machine can well grasp the strength and accuracy of the machine operation. You can control the speed and adjust it at any time, ideal for DIY.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
Singer Sewing Machine Lubricant – 2 Pack Review
- I do my own maintenance on my sewing machine
- I purchased an old Singer Rocketeer with the manual and it said I needed this type of lubricant besides the sewing machine oil
- Advertises as older pink and red label clear grease
- Wife has a singer machine that was her mothers 1949 model
- It works as recommended in the sewing machine manual
- Sharp and perfect for cutting small threads neatly while constructing quilts
- I really liked that it wasn’t like oil
- Great deal and price
Sewing Machine Automatic Winding Electric Sewing Machine Stainless Iron Reinforced Beginning End with Light for Clothes Hemming(#2) Review
FamYun Portable Sewing Machine Electric Household Crafting Mending Mini Sewing Machines 12 Stitches 2 Speed with Foot Pedal – Perfect for Easy Sewing Beginners Kids (Pink） Review
- I think if they can stand the aggravation of using this machine and still finish a project, then they get a real machine they will be so delighted that it works without problems and they will enjoy sewing
- This machine is not worth the price
- This is the most frustrating sewing machine I have ever used
- It’s a good machine to learn
- I needed this little machine to work on my crafts, and it is the perfect fit for me
- I dont regret spending my money on this item
- Very disappointed in this product! I purchased it for my Granddaughter’s birthday so it was past the 30 days to return when I gave it to her and tried it out
- My daughter has been watching me sew for years and I finally broke down to buy her a sewing machine of her own
EverSewn Charlotte 80-Stitch Computerized Professional Quilting & Free Motion Features-Beginner to Expert Sewing Machine Review
- I am an advanced beginner sewist, and I mainly sews garments and home items
- My 20 yr old basic Singer sewing machine was on it’s last leg and I needed a reasonably priced replacement
- Easy to set-up
- I failed Home Ec ( OK
- I am EXTREMELY new to sewing but my Mom is so into it and she told me to get a computerized machine
- I’ve had this machine since April 2020 to replace a very old machine (45 years old)
- I bought this machine for my birthday two years ago this month
- I absolutely love this machine
- I’m using this to sew hammocks and related outdoor gear and it has been wonderful so far
- Everything I needed in a machine and very easy to get used to
Mophorn CS1000 Sewing Machine Servo Motor 3/4HP 4500rpm Single Phase Electric Servo Drive Motor for Industrial Sewing Machine 110V 550W Review
- I have an industrial sewing machine
- the motor which had a adjustment on it , so it fit in the old holes where the , clutch motor was , so I did Not have to drill new holes in table for the motor to be installed
- Installed on Nakajima 280l, easy install, tested on upholstery vinyl and it worked fine for about 8 stitches and motor stopped and control box buzzed
- for the price and quality of this item it is just a good addition
- Giving this motor 4 stars for lack of instructions
- This motor is the best replacement motor for light and heavy duty sewing machines
- I installed this on the Chinese leather shoe patcher / cobbler / clsp
- Unit received was Vevor not Mophorn
- I set this up on my cue lathe
3 thoughts on “IRONWALLS Leather Cobbler Sewing Machine Manual Heavy Duty Hand Shoe Repair Mending Sewing Machine with Needles Leather Stitching Sewing Machine for Canvas Cotton Linen Bags Cloths Tents Review”
Once get going it works, it has a learning curve that one must endure.Instructions are bad translations from Chinese into English. The other reviews have been pretty accurate.Throw out the dumb tripod, it’s worthless.I was very skeptical. Very good for the price.It will be a bit oily and seem crudely made , but for the money it’s a working machine! If you never used one before, there isn’t any manufacturer support and bare bone instructions in the box.You need to be aware that it is a rough casting and will need cleaning and adjusting to get it to work well for you.However, they’re all pretty much universal in how they come.I tossed the 3 legged stand and made a mount with 2x4s, cleaned up a few rough areas, watched a youtube video or two and went to sewing.I spent some time wiping it down.Also missing was the thread and spool holder mount.It was well thought out.I just wiped the oil off and used it! I would love to do some cosmetic work and upgrade it like some do on YouTube.It is a non-functional item.
comFor sewing leather.Lightly file and sand in the machine looks amazing.Instructions for setup in English would be useful. Cheap chinese junk. Price was good.I have not been able to get it to see anything past a couple stitches before the thread breaks.After about an hour ,I was able to fix the arch on a pair of high top cowboy boots.Will require some cleanup and tuning to perform well, but it is not difficult.Fit and finish is rough like all these machines but it’ll do the job and there’s just no way you can beat the price. I will be returning this product due to lack of good assembly instructions, poor build quality and just poor overall feel.They really went to extra mile on packaging.[/review4][review5] Had to rework the configuration.Coolest part nobody mentions is that the foot and needle rotate 360 degrees.I had a little trouble setting the thread tension on it but once it’s set, the machine runs great.
Washers on wrong side of arms.entry-content –><!– .Don’t waste your money.The wheel was chrome, bobbin wouldnt grip it.But, overall sturdy and stout with a reassuring customer service center.Keep it oiled and clean and works great .Like others have pointed out, deburring isneeded to clean up way more sharp edges than should be on the machine.It’s going back[/review5][review6] Haven’t used it much let you know after.