Hoxinlong Mini Sewing Machine for Beginners Portable Kids Sewing Machine with Reverse Sewing 2 Speeds Double Thread with Foot Pedal DIY Sewing Accessories (White) Specs and Product Review
- 【The Perfect Household Sewing Machine Set】It has the accessories needed for sewing, such as 50pcs 4” x 4”Cotton Fabric, 16pcs colorful bobbin thread, extension table, etc. You don’t need to spend extra money and time to purchase these accessories separately, as long as you purchase this sewing machine set, you can easily get them!
- 【Reverse Sewing & Metal Hook Head】At present, most small sewing machines in this price range do not have a reverse stitch function and most of the hook points in the market are plastic, and the easy card line is not durable. Hoxinlong electric sewing machine adopts all metal hook head, which has stronger wear resistance and is not easy to get stuck.
- 【Dual Power & Double Switches】2 power supply modes with AC adapter and 4 AA batteries(not included). Our household sewing machine is with pedal switch and push button switch, designed for new sewing machine beginner. Easy to start the sewing jobs.
- 【Portable Size and Suitable for Beginners】Net weight: 2.5 pounds, Size: 7.48″ 3.54″ 7.7″. A new generation of motor provides greater piercing power for thick seams, can sew through a variety of thicker fabrics and allow you to sew a variety of projects such as altering and creating clothing, crafting, quilting, home decor and more. Good for beginners and different speed to ensure the safety.
- 【Great Gift & Customer Service Guarantee】The mini sewing machine is suitable for both beginners and children. It is the best gift for Christmas, Children’s Day, Birthday, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Mother’s Day, and other festivals. Please do not hesitate to contact us by EMAIL if there is any issue about operation. We are always here to assist every customer.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
Janome 18" x 24 Acrylic Extension Table Fits Models 6019QC 6125QC & 6260QC Review
- Should be standard equipment that comes with the sewing machine
- A great Janome product made to last
- With the sewing machine (Janome Quilter Delight) it takes up a good portion of my dining room table but it’s big enough and sturdy enough to work other small projects on top and store stuff underneath
- This fits perfectly on the Janome 3260qc
- This table will be perfect for my quilting projects! It fits my Janome 6260 perfectly
- This platform creates a perfect work surface for my Janome sewing machine
- Why did I wait so long to purchase this extension table for my Janome 6125 QC? Yes, it is pricey, and of course I wish it were cheaper
Janome Sewist 721 Sewing Machine with Bonus Bundle Review
- The perfect sewing machine, works perfectly, no tangling of thread, no needles breaking, more expensive but well worth it
- I didn’t realize how horrible my old sewing machine was until I bought this one
- The first unit we received was a mess
- I hadn’t sewn much and was wanting economy and simplicity
- I’d been trying to order a Sewing Machine right after shelter-in-place here in California with no luck
- I loved this machine as soon as I started to use it, it is a lot better than the Singer I had (and returned)
- I was replacing my 30 yr old Singer that finally gave out and wasn’t worth it to have it repaired
- Never wrote a review ever but I’d like to say I can’t actually review the 721 because I’d buy mistake or something else I got the 725S
YICBOR Free Motion Quilting Template Set with Quilting Frame for Domestic Sewing Machine #FMQ Grip 5 Review
- I received this heart ruler quickly but NO blue sheet of instructions
- Harder to use than the video but it was my first time ever to try
- My free motion quilting had jerky starts and stops
- Exactly what i ordered but did not fit in either of my 2 brother machines so it was rather pointless
- Nice template set! Perfect for quilting
- These are not easy to use
- Ruler just goes above or below the template
Janome 2212 12 Stitch FullSize Freearm Sewing Machine 860SPM & FREE BONUS PACKAGE Review
- I loved that it sews beautifully and with ease
- The machine worked for a few weeks then the motor seemed to seize up
- This was a wonderful fit for me as a person looking to try quilting as a new hobby without spending an arm and a leg, and also wanting to avoid the random issues that can come up with electronic machines
- I looked for a machine to do simple tasks as I use to do as I grew up with my grandma’s 1930th shuttle knock-off copy of Jones Family CS made by nascent Red Russia industry (I would dream to have this machine back!)
- Moderately heavy, a pretty good machine, not great
- First off, let me just say that I am a beginner to sewing machines
- I am an avid sewer but have slowed down in the amount I do in the last few years
- This sewing machine is amazing
- After two prior purchases of computerized sewing machines
- I have not used it very much, other than to put everything together, thread a bobbin, thread the machine and check out if the tension is good on a few pieces of scrap
Poolin Sewing Machine for Beginners with Reverse Stitch 27 Stitch Applications Easy to Use Desktop Small Quilting Include Accessories 5 Presser Foot 2 Bobbins 3 Needles Review
- I bought it for my wife
- As a beginner in learning sewing and quilting, this machine is really easy to operate
- This is a very beautiful sewing machine
- This machine was incredibly easy to use, especially for someone like me who has no idea what I’m doing
- Perfect to use at home
- I love the way it performs
3 thoughts on “Hoxinlong Mini Sewing Machine for Beginners Portable Kids Sewing Machine with Reverse Sewing 2 Speeds Double Thread with Foot Pedal DIY Sewing Accessories (White) Review”
I thought it was used and returned it.Super simple and gets the job done.I bought some shirts that needed some adjustments on the sleeves and a couple that needed repaired.After two hours and beyond frustrated it’s going back.Light weight and compact for storage.You get what you pay for… I didn’t like the product because it was catching the bottom thread. It was working fine up until yesterday! Now when I start to sew the thread jams under feed dog, machine shudders and fabric is caught under feeddog.Very easy to use.
I felt like product came to me damaged Too cheap looking It would not work Arrived broken I use this machine to sew my tee shirts since they are always long on me.You can have a minimal outlay of money and see if this is really what you like.Since that time I’ve been trying to contact the manufacturer to get a replacement for the foot pedal that doesn’t work.A couple of really neat things is that, 1.It is still pretty effective.There are different sewing speeds, which is great when you’re just learning.This is really good for a basic unit, until the thread gets stuck.The instructions are just okay.i am a beginner and finally i get to sew again after very many years.My only issue is it immediately got jammed when I first tried to use it and the instructions are extremely difficult to read.I like the small size of this because it doesn’t take up too much space.This little machine is actually pretty fantastic.Great for limited space and especially for beginners. [/review4][review5] It didn’t work.
I threw it out.[/review5]<!– .