CraftBud Mini Sewing Machine for Beginners with Sewing Kit 48 PC Dual Speed Portable Sewing Machine Travel Small Sewing Machine Kit Kids Sewing Machine Ages 8-12 with DIY Sewing Book & More Review
- KIDS SEWING MACHINE KIT: Our mini sewing machine kit includes a sewing projects guide book, 16 colorful spools of thread, 16 threaded bobbins, 4 spare bobbins and 5 machine needles, thimble, needle threader, seam ripper, thread scissors, and tape measure.
- SEWING MACHINE FOR KIDS AND BEGINNERS: Our beginner sewing machine includes a built-in light, foot pedal, extension table, AC/DC adapter, and easy user guide. All-inclusive set of sewing supplies to make sewing easy for beginners and kids.
- SEWING PROJECTS BOOK: Beautifully illustrated book includes child-friendly sewing projects for kids, teens and beginners, with tips and advice, sewing patterns, and clear instructions for 10 individual projects, including hair accessories and home decorations.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We believe you’ll love this sewing kit, but if you’re not satisfied for any reason, please reach out to us for a free replacement or refund.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
ABS Plastic Mini Sew Steady Extension Table for Household Sewing Machine Universal 1080.5inch for Home Gift Reviews
SOONHUA Mini Sewing Machine Electric Sewing Machine Multi-Function Portable Crafting Sewing Machine with Foot Pedal Adjustable 2-Speed for Home Sewing Reviews
- I am a beginner and I need to take in some things and hem jeans
- i hd to wait a while for this thing but wow it was worth it
- My 9yo received this for Christmas
- If simplicity is all you care for, go with a more professional larger machine
- Looks small but is great for simple household sewings
- Muy práctica, muy útil, la recomiendo al 100%
Asany Portable Sewing Machine Household Sewing Machines with Extension Table 16 Built-in Stitches 2 Speeds Double Thread 42 Pcs Sewing Kit for Women Men Adults Beginners Reviews
- I bought this for my teenage daughter who wanted to learn to sew
- I was under the understanding I was paying for a NEW never used machine
- I was skeptical, the machine and notions included seemed a bit cheap-looking, but it actually sews well and is easy to use
- We bought this for our daughter who is learning to sew
- So far running good
- perfect now I can do anything and at home
Ruffler Foot Sewing Machine Gathering Presser Foot for Brother Singer Sewing Machine Part Tool Reviews
- Came promptly easy to install and I was ruffling in 15 minutes
- Gathering skirts
- Works great on my brother sewing machine
- Pied fronceur absolument inutile, peu importe le réglage il ne fronce quasiment pas et emmêle les fils
Janome 108 Pre-wound Embroidery Thread Bobbins White Reviews
- I like everything about this product
- This pre-wound bobbin I use on my brother machine and they perform very well
- Work great in all of my Janome machines (sewing and embroidery)
- These are working perfectly on my MC15K both for general use and embroidery
- so far i have used 6 bobbins in my Janome embroidery machine 500e
- The bobbins were nice and full
3 thoughts on “CraftBud Mini Sewing Machine for Beginners with Sewing Kit 48 PC Dual Speed Portable Sewing Machine Travel Small Sewing Machine Kit Kids Sewing Machine Ages 8-12 with DIY Sewing Book & More Reviews”
Design slightly different than advertised physically so some features are not actually in existence on my machine but overall it’s amazing! More patterns would be great! Especially for dolls.She could hardly wait to get started and couldn’t wait to show me the Barbie sleeping bag she had made.It packs a lot of power into a small machine and is a bit louder compared to a traditional machine, but for a starter, it works.Includes a clear instruction manual, a complete project guide book, and 50 pretty pieces of fabrics to create these projects with.I love its Strong and FAST really fast so be careful when useing it,i thought its was used but no,i saw on a video the a girl was opening it and it had the fabic. Great sewing kit for beginners, very clear instructions book and good quality There needs to be an indication of the age the product is appropriate for/ Terrible instructions. I purchased this for my six year old granddaughter who wanted a sewing machine for Christmas.I bought this for my 10 year old granddaughter and was a waste of money! She is so disappointed as am I.She loved it! She graduated to a full size machine.it is compact.She had taken a sewing class before so she knew a little bit about sewing machines.
I bought this for my 10 year old granddaughter and was a waste of money! She is so disappointed as am I.At this price, I thought I’d receive a piece of junk .This was going 2 be a surprise. Great product, very ideal as a gift for kids, looks very durable Just got this sewing machine as a gift for my 13 year old sister and she’s loving it! The age says 7+ but in my opinion it’s appropriate for any age. Purchased for teaching child to sew.[/review4]<!– .Not even 3 weeks after giving it to her birthday something happened and the needle stopped working.After multiple attempts, the bobbin can’t be removed so it’s being sent back[/review3][review4] I have a lovely full-sized sewing machine at home; however, I live in Ohio and visit my daughter in California for 2 months out of every year.