Brother CP100X Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine White Product Review and Key Specs
- 100 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Brother CP100X sewing and quilting machine includes 100 built-in stitches including utility, decorative and heirloom stitch functions, and 8 auto-size buttonholes
- IMPROVED NEEDLE THREADER: The 1-step automatic needle threader is easier than ever to use, the needle threader reliably pushes the thread through the needle
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The CP100X includes a wide table, 10 sewing feet plus quilt guide, protective hard case and more
- DURABLE METAL FRAME CONSTRUCTION: Durable metal frame, quality construction allows your machine to tackle any project ranging from thick denim to heavy quilts
- FIXED NEEDLE BAR: The needle is fixed in place while you work, allowing for cleaner stitching and even lines
- This product is intended for sale only in the US at 120 volts, and any other use or sale voids the warranty.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
Arrtx Sewing Machine Mini Electric sewing machine for Beginner Dual Speed Portable Light Easy to Use & Store Best Gift for Kids Travel – Safe Sewing Kit Review
- Don’t waste your money
134pcs Household DIY Patchwork Sewing Tools kit Travel Sewing kit for Boutique & Sewing Machine Shop Gifts Review
Nazenti Personalized Sewing Machine Christmas Ornaments – Custom Sewing Machine Color Ornaments Women Gifts for Sewing Lovers Flat Acrylic Wooden Ornament Xmas Tree Hanging Decoration Review
Mini Sewing Machine Upgraded Portable Two Threads Double Speed Double Switches Household Kids Beginners Travel Automatic Sewing Machine Review
- As a small household sewing machine, it is very practical
- If it wasnt for youtube, i would’ve returned this before i even plugged it in
- Great little machine with all the plugs and has two speeds (Low and High which you can see to the right of the machine)
- Very light, easy to use
- This is a great mini sewing machine for small, simple projects or beginners
- Very short learning curve
- The sewing machine looks like a toy but it works very well
- I always want to make some of my old clothes to my kids’
- Box had already been opened, bobbins used and whe
Hoxinlong Mini Sewing Machine for Beginners Portable Kids Sewing Machine with Reverse Sewing 2 Speeds Double Thread with Foot Pedal DIY Sewing Accessories (White) Review
- So when it is sent to you it already has the needle in and a patch of cloth sewed under it
- I’m no expert at sewing, as a matter of fact, I’ve never sewed anything before in my life
- Easy for beginners
- I purchased this sewing machine for my 9 year old granddaughter for Christmas and it is very nice! She picked up using it so well and so did her Dad!
Not good with directions so we watched a YouTube video and that’s all it took… you won’t go wrong with this purchase…
- It was working fine up until yesterday! Now when I start to sew the thread jams under feed dog, machine shudders and fabric is caught under feeddog
- I was surprised and how many feachers this little machine has
3 thoughts on “Brother CP100X Computerized Sewing Quilting Machine White Reviews”
I picked up my own sewing machine and broke off the connector for the foot pump.This machine is well worth the price and more.When it finally broke down and the repairs were more than the machine was worth, I chose this one. This thing does everything you can ever want for a competitive price.I have really enjoyed it and so far with all I have made it has had all the foot attachments I have needed.It comes with a lot of extras, perfect for beginners.I took the time to read through the manual that came with it and I was able to catch the gist of using the machine pretty quickly.I don’t do a lot of the “embroidery” so I won’t use that much, but all the basics are here and it’s a good little work horse.Easy to use, and excellent buy for beginner.Features seem pretty simple.GREAT FOR BEGGINNERS which this machine will have you sewing is maybe the 3-4 time like a PRO SEWER.Lots of illustrations and instructions for ease of use for the absolute beginner! Love Brothers products ❤ I love it, I viewed all videos with instructions, and now I am in love with it[/review2][review3] Bought this for teen granddaughter.It is a super nice machine.My main sewer went to town and loves it.
She downloaded the app and had the bobbin filled immediately.Great starter machine that has extra perks very happy with purchase I would seriously have put more stars but I can’t even use the machine because it came with some smeared black oil or chemical substance on every surface of the entire machine.I took the first couple of days to just try different stitches and features and I was ready to go.It even has an auto stitch I tried for hours to do a simple zigzag stitch to appliqué pieces on a quilt.Can’t wait to sew different blankets in different patterns!! I’ve been wanting to upgrade my 1980’s Brother sewing machine for years and finally took the plunge! I am so happy that I chose this one, two features I love the most is the automatic threading option and all the different stitches to choose from.I sew for over 30 years.I’m used to old school sewing machines.It’s more than a beginner would need, but would be limiting for a more professional use.For my first computerized, in this decade millennium , Brother machine, I’m impressed!!! No binding, really forgiving for a newbie like me , it’s so easy to use I can probably use it blindfolded .When I saw the Brother CP100X 100-Stitch, I thought it seemed like a good machine for a good price, so I decided to purchase it.I used it to make scarves so far and put a little zigzag on the edge to keep the fringes in place.Not complicated for beginners.More expensive machines come with them at a much more cost than this one.[/review3][review4] I have been using this machine to make a variety of things for my new baby.
My mother and I have been using her 10+ year old sewing machine and wanted to add a computerized machine as a supplement.It serves the purpose for home use.It was an electric sewing machine, but there was no such thing as a computerized sewing machine back then.This quick reference is much appreciated! I’ve been sewing for 50 years so I know there’s a bit of a learning curve about the machine however it’s very solid and as I said has excellent stitch!! This is my first sewing machine -I never got one before because it looks so difficult to understand or work with sewing machines to me were intimidating —I hemmed my pants my jacket fixed a quilt —really easy to use I watched a lot of videos first the instructions were a little confusing but the videos where much better- learned a lot but I still read the instructions, ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! This is great for beginners and believe me I’m a beginner —really easy to use- watch the videos!!! it’s so much better I kept watching them over and over.I spent a lot of time researching a replacement.Good for beginner use, there are lots of stitches and many tips in the instruction manual to help you get started.And I also do a good bit of crafting, though not as much as I used to before I had kids! But I’m also not an expert in sewing in any way, just someone that uses a sewing machine decently often.I make curtains, hem pants, and sew Simplicity patterns.I purchased a Juki machine last year and love it.It sews perfectly, easy to set stitches, has 3 sewing speeds-love that option.I like the many choices of stitches, and how easy it is to set up and use.It is easy to use and to learn.I’m loving the needle threader.