ArtLak Sewing Machines Mini Portable Sewing Machine for Beginner with 16 Built-in Stitches and Reverse Sewing Multi-Function Mending Machine Small with Accessory Kit Pedal for Family Children’s Day Review and Specs
- 【REVERSE SEWING &16 KINDS of STITCHES】Artlak Mini Sewing Machine has reverse sewing to help great sewing. 16 kinds of different stitch patterns, including straight stitches, zigzag stitches etc., to fits your different needs in sewing. The new upgrade is equipped with night auxiliary lighting. Just adjusting button to the corresponding number to get your wants.
- 【PRESET THREAD, EASIER-TO-USE】When the thread need to be pulled in tension knob, there is a visible tips “+” and “-” on the tension knob, the user can sew easier and enjoy it by the clear tips on the button. Additionally, it is equipped with a built-in light source and a thread cutter to provide sufficient light and straight cutting when sewing. Preset thread in sewing machine that you can use to test the sewing machine.
- 【3 NEEDLE TYPES & SPEED MODE CONTROL】Portable Sewing Machine equipped with 3 types of thread for fabrics of different thicknesses. Size 65/9 to use on lightweight fabrics; Size 90/14 to use on all weight fabrics; Size 100/16 to use on heavyweight fabrics. There is a speed button on the product to turn the speed in “high”or “slow” according to your demand.
- 【PERFECT 53 PCS SEWING MACHINE SET】Sewing Machine Purple has what you need to get started including bobbins, spools, a spare needle, and needle threader. Built-in Ruler Extension Table & Built-in Light. Perfect for beginners, kids, sewing enthusiasts.
- 【WONDERFUL PURPLE DESIGN】Mending Machine Kit is small size and light weight, easy to store and carry. Suitable for home or outdoor. Artlak’s purple box packaging is a great gift for family and friends on for Mother’s Day, Easter, Children’s Day, Birthday. Please watch the use video carefully before using it, which can help you create works more easily.
- 【Notes】There is a cloth in Artlak sewing machine that you can use to test the sewing machine. The machine is not easy to sew too thin, too soft and elastic fabrics. It is recommended to add a piece of paper under the fabric for better sewing results.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
JUCVNB Mini Sewing Machine for Beginners Kids Sewing Machines with Reverse Sewing 12 Built-in Stitches Portable Sewing Machine Reviews
Brother International Sewing Machines Multicolor Reviews
- I like that the stitch indicator is plainly shown above the dial that you use to make the stitch selection
- My sister loves this and is always busy making something
- This is the first time in my life that I use a sewing machine
- After purchasing a cheaper Singer machine and returning it due to poor quality, I purchased this Brother machine
- Good value for the money
- I have sewn off and on for many years and find it hard to be without a sewing machine
- Just used my new sewing machine for the first time and boy was it a breeze! It’s been years since operating one of these and the step-by-step threading instructions were incredibly helpful
- Love this machine, perfect for beginners, and great for normal use
Brother Sewing Embroidery Machine 4 Marvel Faceplates 10 Downloadable Marvel Designs 80 Designs 103 Built-In Stitches 4" x 4" Hoop Area 3.2" LCD Touchscreen Display 7 Included Feet Reviews
- I finally bought myself a brand new sewing machine
- This machine is pretty awesome for the price
- I was so excited to recieve my Brother sewing/embroidery machine
- I was so surprised at how quiet it was when it sewed
- All right, so I got this for my wife as a gift
- I am new to sewing
- I would like to start off with the fact that the box arrived and it appeared to have been shipped to someone else and opened
- Bought this for my wife to make COVID masks
Bernette 79 $500 Worth Of Embroidery Designs Included! Reviews
- Would love to own and use a Bernina , can’t justify the purchase price based for my occasional use
Madam Sew Presser Foot Set 32 Piece Set The ONLY Sewing Machine Presser Foot Kit with Manual DVD & Deluxe Storage Case Numbered Slots for Organization Compatible with Most Sewing Machines Reviews
- I love every single product that madam sew produces; from the presser feet to the erasable pens
- Like anyone else picking up a new hobby like sewing your own garments for the first time, you just want to make *all the things*
- I read the reviews and understood that as a Bernina owner I would need an additional adapter for these to work
- The quilter foot did not work on my machine it skipped stitches and caused uneven stitches
- They fit perfectly together with my sewing machine
- Oh my goodness! Best accessories for my Babylock machine ever! Just applied yards of piping and inserted a zipper with ease due to these feet
- It is a very nice set, but there are multiple feet in there that I might never use
3 thoughts on “ArtLak Sewing Machines Mini Portable Sewing Machine for Beginner with 16 Built-in Stitches Reverse Sewing Multi-Function Mending Machine Small with Accessory Kit Pedal Review”
I love the lilac purple color.entry-content –><!– .